Schedule for 2017
14 – Etching. Learn how to acid-etch a wide range of metal using a variety of grounds, mordants and techniques. $150 + tax
21-22 – Early Medieval Cookware. Build a cauldron, grill, or utensils based on an artifact. $250 + tax
4 – Repoussé. Learn the basics of this venerable art form, creating fine relief work over pitch. $150 + tax
18/19 – Spangenhelm. Build your own Viking helmet using historical armouring processes. $250 + tax
2 – Jewellery Pendants. Learn techniques in etching, stamping and pierce-work while making several pendants. $150 + tax
9 – Victorian Christmas Ornaments. Have some festive fun crafting Christmas ornaments as gifts and decorations, while picking up some traditional tinsmithing skills. $150 + tax
- No previous experience required
- 4-5 students per course. Spillover interest may lead to additional courses.
- Course fees can be paid digitally to register – contact me by email.
- Register early to secure your spot; free cancellation up to a week before the class.
- All tools and materials are supplied, and you keep what you make.
Sign-Up for Updates!
Ready to Register for a Class?
For more information and to register, you can fill the form below or contact email@example.com